The Minnesota Lavender Bar Association is holdings its 20th Annual Conference this Friday, February 5. Topics covered in the conference include:
- Bostock and Beyond: The Landmark Decision and Future of LGBTQ+ Advocacy
- Building Inclusive Schools: A Case Study of the Landmark N.H. v. Anoka-Hennepin Decision
- Protecting Transgender Minnesotans: Confidentiality in the Name Change Process
- A Primer on Estate Planning for the LGBTQ+ Community
- Love Has No Borders
- Adoption, Assisted Reproduction, and Family Formation in the LGBT Community
- Reproductive Rights are LGBT Rights
- What’s Happening with Gender Protection Under the Affordable Care Act?
For more information or to register, please click here. MLBA has generously offered three complimentary access codes for MNAPABA members and free admission to any MNAPABA law student member. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are attending and would like an admission code. Codes will be given on a first-come first-serve basis.