The Minnesota Chapter of the FBA Diversity Committee and the Minnesota Lavender Bar Association are pleased to present an engaging discussion on contemporary issues facing transgender people. The diverse panel will share their personal experiences, examine the history and evolving legal landscape of transgender legal rights in employment, health care and education, and recommend practical solutions for creating a more equitable workplace.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to hear from some of the individuals who are at the forefront of effecting positive change for transgender rights!
Panelists Include (in alphabetical order):
- Lee Anderson, Director, Issues Management & State Government Relations, General Mills
- Nova Bradford, former transgender litigant
- Jill Gaulding, Co-Founder and Senior Counsel, Gender Justice
- Roxanne Anderson, Outfront Minnesota
- Ezra Young, Staff Attorney, Transgender Legal Defense & Education Fund
The Panel will be moderated by Jeanette Bazis, Greene Espel PLLP.
*Pending CLE Approval for 2.0 Elimination of Bias Credits*
Get more information | Register Now!
Wednesday February 8, 2017 from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM CST
Add to Calendar
Time: 3pm-5pm Panel Discussion, 5pm-6pm Social Hour
Dorsey & Whitney
50 South 6th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Minnesota Chapter Federal Bar Association