Leadership in the Bar, Profession and Community:
An opportunity and An obligation
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
3:30-5:30 p.m. Stinson Leonard Street
Reception to Follow
Many lawyers are unaware that bar associations have the potential to offer opportunities to make a difference in addressing bias in the legal profession and in the administration of justice. This free program will focus on women, communities of color, LGBT lawyers, and lawyers with disabilities, to identify those opportunities. Bar involvement can help attorneys from traditionally-underrepresented populations develop the critical leadership skills needed to make a difference in challenging bias.
- Medaria Arradono, Chief of Police, City of Minneapolis
- Ann Anaya, Assistant Chief Diversity Officer at 3M
- Judge Leo Brisbois, U.S. Magistrate Judge
- Bryan Browning, Shareholder at Bassford Remele
- Irene Kao, Intergovernmental Relations Counsel at The League of Minnesota Cities
- Vildan Teske, Partner at Teske, Katz, Kitzer & Rochel, PLLP
This promises to be an exciting CLE presentation, featuring diverse leaders from across the Minnesota legal and justice community. Two Elimination of Bias CLE credit applied for.
Space is limited. Click here to register today!
Sponsored by the MSBA Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Council