Join MHBA on September 18th for a candid discussion about what it means to build a career in labor and employment law. The three distinguished panelists will discuss:
• the day-to-day tasks of an employment lawyer,
• how they achieved success in their careers,
• what motivated them to pursue employment law, and
• what are some diversity and inclusion issues unique to employment law.
The panelists for this great event are:
• Lori Lannan: Director of Employment Law at SUPERVALU, Inc.
• Ryan Conners: Founder and shareholder at the local plaintiff's side firm Leland Conners
• Veena Iyer: Shareholder in the Labor & Employment group at Nilan Johnson Lewis
• Miguel Pozo: Shareholder in the Labor & Employment group at Cozen O’Connor
The event will take place on September 18th at Nilan Johnson Lewis (120 S. 6th Street, Suite 400). There will be a reception/social event starting at 5 p.m., and the presentation will start promptly at 6 p.m. Though the event is geared toward law students and younger attorneys, all are welcome. CLE credit will be given.
Please RSVP to Pablo Orozco at email@example.com.